So today would be my fifth day in our post-grad training and I'm really really happy that I would get to sleep for longer hours. Well not so fast Lhea, you have to accompany your cousin this Saturday and Sunday. </////3 Good luck to my health. LOLJK
Honestly, I always feel sleepy during classes and shiver because of their "turbo" aircon. Then, I always feel shy to recite or react to our lecturers because I feel like I've forgotten what I've learned in college. Good thing I'm doing well in our exams.
I also found new friends in our class. Obviously, my first friend would be my seatmate, and was the first one to say hello. My friends would find it weird that I don't took the first step to get to know my seatmate. Good thing he's...fine. Haha, he was makulit (he would wake me up whenever I'm sleepy, or percuss my back like what's done in our respi assessment), and madaldal (he would also talk to me at the middle of our lecture and I can't concentrate!). Sometimes we would share candies and biscuits too. And it makes me miss my long-time seatmate JA. Any, I do have some girl friends who were my groupmates, they are Irish and Mika (and also Cyril from another group), then Cyruz (another groupmate).
This afternoon, we craved for fishball and found nothing near the hospital so we decided to look for food at QC circle. Haha, we obviously failed. So Mika suggested that we should try food tripping in Morayta and look for trodats (the stamp that we'll be using in our duty). We ended up eating fishball, siomai and had a milk tea bonding at Frappeetea. Then we also decided to visit Mang Larry's next week after lecture (if we'll be dismissed early since we always end up at 5:30).
I may be not as friendly as I am before, but I think I should keep much tighter friendship with my groupmates since I'll be with them in the coming months. :)
Hay, I need to sleep now since I need to wake up at 5am then leave at 7am. Gahd, waking up in the morning is always a struggle. My body clock is much ready for our shifting, especially graveyard. Hohoho. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment