Sunday, March 30, 2014

Just a random open letter

(The last time I wrote an open letter here was really really bad. That person happened to read it after a year. Hahaha.)

Hello there buddy!

Sorry if I wasn't able to talk to you last week, I actually don't have any words to say to you. You might think that I might be angry or what, but don't worry, I don't have any problems. I don't want to force myself to talk to you even I don't have anything to say, because yeah, I do suck in lame conversations. I know you really know that.

Another thing is, I wasn't even able to lay my eyes on you, even for a short while. I don't have any explanations for that.

Well, I just wrote this in case you happened to visit my blog. I don't have any other intentions for writing this. I wish you all the best. You'll find it weird that I just wrote this short, but this is just what I have to say, for now. I hope that this will be the last time I'll write about you. Bye!



-Partner

No comments:

Post a Comment