Saturday, October 5, 2013

Point blank

(another random post with a very nonsense title)

Since I was looking for some photos I missed to upload last time, I decided to check all folders in my hard drive. But at one point, I came across a picture taken with a friend last year. After I was fascinated how healthy I looked like a year ago, it was then I realized that it was a rare photo I had with that person. After staring at it by more than 5 seconds, I abruptly said to myself, "Bagay nga pala talaga kami." Hahahaha.

Well, that person was frequently mentioned here in my blog, just check for my tags. Hoho. Any, I admit that we look good together (yeah, we look good together because we have the same height and almost close skin complexion) but we're really friends. Actually, baka friends to the superlative form pa yata dapat, mga more than friends, ganun. :D

Hahaha, okaay, I know it's really a very lame realization or whatever. But everything that I saw in my hard drive really put a smile on my face. Gahd, time runs so fast. And at least, I had some photos when I still look healthy, blooming, haggard, sleepless, etc. :D

Okay, good night :D

No comments:

Post a Comment