Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Of disappointments

Last week seemed to be the most disappointing week of my life. Thing didn't go well especially in my academics. Yes, I got zero on my Medical Calculation practical quiz, and got 50 on the other one. I'm afraid that I might have a Revalida before the end of the sem.

What went wrong?

Well actually, I chose to sleep rather than to review. I prioritized my physiological need rather than the other one. I took things too lightly, maybe because I think it's easy. I don't usually fail in our skills lab, which seems to be my forte even before (exclude Health Assessment here). I think, maybe because of the type of practical exam why I failed. Well, I think so. I just need to bounce back next week. I dont wanna be late again or to have a failing grade. I will do my best this time. Swear!

I will also study my lessons on NCA, I will not take it for granted again. I'll prioritize my obligations well.
----

Come Friday, everything's changed. I was really enthusiasted in our new concept in NCM which is Communicable Disease. Our professor described herself as a terror teacher, but I dont see her like that. Maybe she just wanted us to do our best and study more in her concept. She did asked a lot of questions during the start of classes, and me being the "best in recitation" kid (hahaha, no doubt!), I always raise my hand and answer her. She gets irritated when everytime she throws new questions, and no one raises their hands, except mine. :)

HAHA. I hope I'll have good grades in her concept :D

---
And yes, I missed blogging here!

No comments:

Post a Comment