Sorry guys, I'm not that good in expressing my thoughts through writing sometimes. I do better in speaking, but beware, my words are like bullets that would easily fire someone down.
When I hate (or dislike, etc) someone, I try to keep it to myself first, thinking that I might have judged him/her wrong. But when I cant take it anymore, I try to belt it out to someone who doesn't have a minute idea about the person I'm talking about. It's not backstabbing, it's just letting anger to diminish.
Recently, I have this small notebook that doesn't seem to contain all my unsaid thoughts for the past weeks. Yes, I'm a talkative person, and every single person knows what I'm thinking since I usually tell it to them, but now, I'm trying to have my thoughts in private.
Some of my entries are all problems, but some are secrets, sudden realizations, or wild thoughts. Haha, I already gave a hint on what's in it! But anyway, why am I blogging this? Because I want people to know that there's still more beyond the real me. I don't mean that I have a devilish alter ego or what, but I am a type of person who thinks deep and yet blows hard.
And to that certain person, don't pretend to know everything. There's still more that you don't even know. Before doing such powerful actions, try to think deep. Just THINK. Open your eyes and explore the world that you think you already know. I do hate disrespect. Respect begets respect, always remember that. And please, dont act like you're innocent, let's face it. Let your mouth do the talking.
No comments:
Post a Comment