Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Umm, maybe?

I had a dinner last night with two friends whom I missed to bond with. Well actually, we always see each other in school,  and almost everyday, haha. We really didn't planned to have a dinner together, but since we're leaving school late already, so we decided to eat in a nearby restaurant.

While waiting for our food, we took a lot pictures since I brought my camera and aside from that, we also reminisced our bondings before. So when our food arrived, friend number 1 served me the food first. And I was like "Aww, thank you! Hey! Pareho kayo ni Tito!", and then he asked why, so I told him that it was Tito who always serves me first. Hahaha. And this friend also did it again when we both asked for another extra rice. Haha.

And then, I remembered what my other girl friends told me, he's just like tito. Umm, well, they maybe a bit different since tito is a "simpatiko" and this friend is a "moody" one (as described by his close friend). Friend number 1 was my teammate last year and I thought I already knew him, but my 2 gf's told me "not that much". Well, they both told me that they had a little crush on friend1, umm, maybe because of how he treats his friends, or how he behaves around a small group of people.

Since I'm a "walang-hiya" kind of person, I immediately asked him if he's the same at home, so he told me "yes" since he's the youngest among the two. His brother usually cooks for them and he's the one who serves for them. And I was like "awww" and shared my own kwento too.

And then again, I came across of overthinking again. I think that Im a kind of person who always take both sides of the story. Haha, that's why Im a journalist, right? Well, to understand a certain thing, you must not hear or see only the side A, you need to consider also side B. I'm not just talking about fairness, its also about understanding for you to interpret certain things accurately. And through this, I think Im already evolving into a Nurse-Psychologist who's really interested on why people react or behave that way. And then I think, nawawala na ako sa topic :)))

Going back, why title Umm, maybe? Well look back, I have a lot of umm maybe parts in this blog. haha :D

No comments:

Post a Comment