Eh nagda-drama?
HAHA, sorry naman ah. Pansin ko kasi, unti-unti ng nawawala yung mga crush ko. Kung hindi nagpapakita, umaalis na, o di kaya mabalitaan ko na lang may jowa na. And yes, my "kuya" was right when he told me that my JH seems to be inlove recently, and confirmed, he's now in a relationship.
Kanina naman, I saw my crush (another crush, the cosplayer) with my batchmate and former colleague. I told my friend that I rarely see him in our place, and he replied that my crush quitted already.
Bakit ganun? Lahat na lang eh nawawala. Pati si Ricky, di ko na rin madalas makita though nakasama ko rin sila nina HZL and 5 sa ibat-ibang assignments. Am I really destined to be FOREVER ALONE?
I was all alone last Sunday in Gateway Cubao. To kill my boredom, I played basketball and took pictures of me in a photobooth. Yan ang SINGLE< independent! Wait, ikamamatay ko ba kung di ko na makikita yung mga crush ko? Hey! I survived 4 months na di ko nakikita si TR ah! HAHA. And I will really miss my bud since he's always with me whenever I was assigned to cover games. Iba pa rin ang single sa may kempet na.
Affected ba talaga ako o atat lang sa buhay. I dont see myself in a relationship for the next 2 years. I also consider to take NMAT next year and if God permits, enter a Med school and pursue my dream to be a pediatric-cardiologist. Mahirap magka-jowa sa med school ah! :DD
Im happy for my partner-in-cover's new life, we'll maybe I should look for something that will tickle my mind (tama ba?). For now, I should do well in our NCA and Nursing Research. I fear that I will get failing grades and yet fell short in 2.5 GWA. And as Ate Chin reminds me always, THINK POSITIVE. You'll attract the positive vibes and might pass subjects because of my optimistic character and mind :)
--back to my T&F bebe article :D
No comments:
Post a Comment