I started my day with Volleyball, haha, di kasi ako pumasok ng NOL eh :D
I was with Ate Reich Makayan today because she invited me to watch Volleyball with her. I wasn't supposed to watch, but since malakas sakin si Ate-slash-Tita Reich, eh sumama na rin ako :) We watched Volleyball, and talked during the game. Iba talaga pag Nursing ang nagsama, madaldal :))) After the game, the whole Advocate members who watched and covered (Cindy, Yon, Meyor, Kuya Ram, Don) and the Zwitterion Editors (my sib Jaimer and his co-ed Romeo) gathered outside the dug-out. So parang nagkulitan lang kaming lahat dun then interviewed Coach Nes. Isinabay na rin kami ni Sir Ian pabalik ng FEU. We all had a nice talk and was able to reflect ourselves since Advo alums yung nagsasalita samin. I realized many things and sana magbago na ako. :)
Then, we spent some time sa Advo office with Ate Reich pa rin and then she helped me with my article about track and field. We also roamed around FEU and ate dinner at McDo. Nagkwentuhan kami for almost an hour and bumalik ng office. After that, me and Ate Reich talked. Iba pala pag kapwa IN mo yung kausap mo and at the same time naiintindihan ka niya kasi pareho kayo ng pinagdaanan and naisshare din niya yung mga napagdaanan niya noon na pwede kong maexperience ngayon. I feel so relieved kasi nakahanap ako ng taong naiintindihan ako. Nailabas ko yung lahat ng gusto kong sabihin pati yung guilt sa puso ko. I saw June Ace na palabas ng LB, since super guilty ako sa pagiging cause of delay ko, I hugged him and said sorry. Nagui-guilty ako na late ako, and alam kong he's not in a good mood last night. Parang gusto kong maiyak kanina so i hugged him tight, and I felt that he's not just my editor, my friend, but an elder brother who's younger than me but acts more matured than I am. I thank him for being so understanding, kaya I must do my best before this sem ends.
DILEMMA: di ko nagawa yung RRL ko. So, kelangan kong gumawa ng palusot bukas :"D gagawa na lang ako ng iba para makapag-compensate dun sa pagiging late ko. And because of that, i'm gonna pay 170 pesos. ANG MAHAL! Well, buti yun lang yun :D So bukas, papasok ako ng NOL! K! :)))))
go back to work lhea! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment