I've been itching for a long time already just to post this one, yet I don't have the right words how to put it, even the title itself.
I'm an observant that won't even tell you straightly what I had seen with a certain person. It will take time for me to ponder about the "why's" of it. (Is "why's" grammatically correct?) There's a person online that I've known because of its "famous" connections. I didn't bothered to get close to her just to share with those "connections" but I follow her in some SNS just to get news about my crush through her updates. Moving on, I've read something that kinda tickled my inquisitive brain. "Why do you have to pose as a good person to some and a bad enemy to others if they won't agree with you?" Another thing is that she boasts about her connections and when other people asked about it and then she'll turn into an aggressive cat.
I know I sound like a kid asking about this, but can we just keep our cool? I understand that a lot of us have our own bad side, but can we not threaten them with our devilish side without knowing us. I think that why those people are being pre-judged because they pre-introduce themselves as a not-so good person when angered.
---
No comments:
Post a Comment