Thursday, December 19, 2013

Looking.. Searching..

It's December 20 already and 2014 is just few kembots away. And to update myself, I'm on my 5th month as an unemployed RN. Moving on, I'm going to pass my resume already by next week but I'm a bit anxious since undergoing training (hospitals don't usually hire nurses right away) is somewhat a different arena compared to those duty days I had in college.

Yesterday, me and my friends are talking about something when I asked one of them if what was the skills he wrote in his resume. Hahaha. Honestly, I've been having a hard time in making resumes since my Advo application days. I had to follow Cindy's outline then because I don't know where to start. Any, they just joked that I should put "bed making" skills there. Hahaha. Well, bed making is also a part of our RLE Skills Lab then, so it's a bit correct if I would write it there. LOL. But one of them asked if where am I going to apply for a job, and I told him a certain hospital that was a bit far from my current place. So, he suggested that I should pass an application in SLMC-QC since it was just a 15-20 mins ride away.

So here's my current problem now, after searching about the application chuchus for some hospitals, I found myself staring blankly, thinking about those requirements I have to pass. Aaaand, I also read some blog entries about Post-Graduate Nurse Training (PGNT). Honestly, I'm a bit excited and a bit nervous about it. But yeah, it's natural to feel that way. I'm just praying that I would start my 2014 training already. I'm tired being a lazy kid, sleeping the whole day inside my room. And this sedentary lifestyle would definitely kill me. Any, let's just do hope that I would get accepted. If not, then I'll look for another hospital (kahit saang parte pa ng Manila yan!)

Any, GO LHEA! (Self motivation is the key!) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment