Hello! Im still up though it's already 2am and I have a 7am class later. HAHA. Maybe you're wondering why "Saranghae" was my title. Umm, it's not related to my very ek ek love life, but to my recent addiction. The reason why Im still up was because of the Korean drama, Heartstrings.
Oh! Im really fond of watching K-Dramas and also Chinese dramas. Actually, I watched Playful Kiss for straight 10 hrs in the first day and ended watching it for the 2nd day with 8 hours! Since Im planning to watch Heartstrings' DVD, maybe I'll just schedule it every Sunday, but still, I'll be watching its tagalized version everyday. Besides, I love how they were dubbed.
Lee Shin and Gyu Won were soooo bagay! I've been watching them since He's Beautiful and wishing that they'll be paired again in another series. Thanks to this show for making my wish happen. :)))
*teka, nanuod lang ako ng heartstrings, napa-English na ako? WOW lang. Wonders nga naman ng pinapanuod ko. Excited na ako for the next episodes :)))
No comments:
Post a Comment