He greeted me "good morning" while I replied the same, too. And then, he asked me if he could add me in Facebook and I said it's okay. Then after seeing my DP, he started saying that he finds me cute or whatsoever (and I don't really care). Actually, those flattering descriptions didn't made me happy, but it made me annoyed. Srsly. I hate it when someone spoils my day, especially when my day isn't even starting because I haven't slept yet.
Aside from that, I find guys like him annoying. They can be easily blinded by superficial beauty especially by judging through facebook pictures. He also sent me a picture of my DP through BBM. Srsly, I HAVE MY OWN COPY OF THAT IMAGE, STUPID!
Few days ago, a former HS batchmate who studied in our rival school before chatted me through FB and asked me if what am I doing now since I already graduated and chuchu. Since I KNOW guys like him (KAMOWN! Do I have to enumerate my high school suitors before who made the same move? THEY'RE SO PREDICTABLE. PLAIN. NONSENSE), I was able to know where our conversation will flow. And then he ASKED me if I have a BOYFRIEND right now.
Honestly speaking, I DON'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND. So what?
But I told him that I ALREADY HAVE A BOYFRIEND who's also from FEU. He even asked for more details about MY ALLEGED BOYFRIEND, so I made a story that we've been together for 2-3 years already and we just kept it a secret to my family and friends. Then, he told me that he was actually thinking that P (not that person's initial) was my boyfriend! HAHAHA. And what made him think that there will be a possibility that P and I will make a couple? HAHAHAHA. Lunatic.
Any, P was T's (the FB chatter) classmate from Elementary to High School. Last year, P tried to court me but I dumped him that very same day telling him that I dont like him. Sorry for being harsh, but I don't want to commit myself to a person that I don't like. I didn't felt a bit of pity for P. He persisted to court me and even went to FEU all the way from Perpetual-Las Pinas (he was a football varsity there) to meet me, but I didn't had any plans to meet him in that very same day and I don't want to give false hopes. Besides, it will be such an effort for me to go to school even though I don't have any business there. Sadly, I dumped him thrice. His elem friends (who were my HS friends) explained everything to him why I dumped him. Even though I wasn't able to explain myself (and I don't need to!), my friends were there to defend my side. Now, he added me on Facebook and on Twitter but I blocked him.
I have refused guys during my senior year because I liked someone, but now it's a different story. Since I'm in the REAL world now, I have to be careful with who I wanted to be with. I'm not an experimental person, once I decided on a serious thing, I want it to be permanent or long-lasting.
From ranting about that certain BBM contact, to that FB chatter T, and P, it made me conclude that I'm already a man-hater now. HAHAHAHA. After graduating, I'm really not in the mood to mingle with "boys" because I'm currently looking for a "man." Back-off kiddos, I'm gonna find my man, soon! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment