Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Tapatan 2013

And I'm going to tell him that I like him.

There's no turning back, I need to do it now. At first,  I have no plans of telling him about it. But there's an internal struggle that I must release. Any, I wouldn't ask him anything, I'll just tell him that I like him. That's all.

Ever since, I never asked someone to like me back. I think it's pathetic and not nice to look at. Well, might be a case-to-case basis. Last October, I was able to settle my issues with Joshua, umm, as well as his issues too. I told him that I really like him, but I want to get rid of it because I want to move on. But one of the reasons why I'm still stucked because I still have a lot of unanswered questions. After our serious talk, I finally understood everything. And just like old friends, we tease each other about our craziness. That's it, no dramas and all chuchus.

This time, it'll be different. I'll be confronting someone whom I consider as one of my closest guy friends in college. My partner-in-cover, my instant companion, and an elder brother that I consult with some serious matters. This second sem, I always think twice whether to tell him about it or not. But whenever my friends teases me, I feel like he already knows about it, and he did! I always prayed that he wont act awkward whenever Im around because it'll definitely hard for me to approach him. Knowing that our sections are tag-teams, we will surely be inseparable during our covers. But few months ago, I started to act strangely whenever he's around. Like when he enters or exits the office, I try not to look or notice him. And I rarely talk to him whenever we're inside the office. IDK, maybe my hormones are just acting up. Lately, aside from acting strange, I felt something gushing in my blood. Some kind of energy, neurons, or whatever you call it that makes me feel,.... jealous. HAHAHA, you read it right! I know it's really bad, but that's what I feel. I dont tell anyone about it, and I always try to swallow it up, and ignore it as much as I can. HAHAHAHA. Braaaave! LOL

Moving on, I'll just tell about it then.... ding! Okey, move on! hahahaha

2 comments: