Wednesday, March 13, 2013
Graduating :)
And YES! I'm graduating! :))
If only i can scream at the top of my lungs here at my apartment, I would definitely say, IM GRADUATING, BITCH! LOL. Actually, I'm nervous that I'll get a failing mark in NCI since I rarely attend my classes (dahil uma-aura!) and I'm so goddamn bored and lazy. Any, I still got 3.0. Thank you so much Sir Quijencio and Sir Nonog, special mention to Sir Rasos who gave me an special exam because I wasn't in his class when he gave the exam (because it's my birthday). Good thing, there are also some students who missed his exam, so he made another set and let us took it. yeay!
After 4 years of hard work, I can say that I deserved everything I got here. FEU taught me to be competitive. I'll never forget when I got that third place in a uni-wide Filipino essay writing contest, and won the best poster presentation in nursing practice that bested other schools. Aside from that, our thesis belongs to Top 10 researches in our batch. Yeay!
Though I've been through ups and downs, I learned to stand still and face a new semester positively.
For now, I have to enjoy my remaining days in school. I'll definitely miss every inch, and dust of FEU :)
Labels:
#acads,
#buhay,
#feu,
#graduating,
buhay nursing,
college life,
diary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment