Me being Lhea is either ma-pride or walang pride at all.
The tea here is, I haven't talked to a bestie for a couple of months now. Basically, it's him who's never saying a word to me, and I'm just here waiting for a move because I know what he's actually up to. Funny enough, his tactics is very much familiar: not messaging, but watching my IG stories; AKA orbiting. TBF, I don't do that kind of stuff. 😅 I've avoided looking at his IG stories or dropping any message at all. Christmas and New Year has passed and I've never heard anything from this person. Oh well, maybe I won't hear anything as well til my birthday since he probably won't remember it at all.
Quick throwback to where it all started, it was when I didn't attend his birthday. I got all the reasons not to be there, and I'm glad I didn't. I want to list all reasons here, but I just don't wanna be the odd one in the sea of his partner's friends. (and knowing that I won't be a welcome guest there). I had a rough day and generally bad week then. I failed my exam, my interview for promotion, and I wasn't in a celebratory mood. I was in London to attend his birthday, but I don't wanna be in an area where a person who literally finished his isolation is already out and partying. Na-ah. Another thing is, the celebration was just a mess, no final plans til just 2 hours before. I'd rather be at home sipping tea.
So yeah, it was just simple. And boy, that probably made him sulky and gave me cold shoulders. Oh well, such a shame that in the past three years, I was there doing all the plans, and now it seems that my absence suddenly made me a bad friend. I feel like sometimes I should stop looking after people, because that don't give back anything essential to me. It's easier to just worry about your own and give some space for yourself away from others.
I feel like I'm airing dirty laundry here, and the last time I did it, I was in deep shit. Oh well, who reads this anyways?
No comments:
Post a Comment