Sunday, September 27, 2015

Welcome to ER

It's been two days since I stepped on ER. Actually, I think I wasn't ready yet to be an ER nurse since I feel that I'm not yet that knowledgeable when it comes to emergency situations. Good thing, my co-nurses are really helpful that they assists me whenever I'm doing something. So far, I'm enjoying my work and hopefully I'll do much better in the next few days.

Moving on, I had a very toxic shift last night since we had a so-called childrens party, assault/mauling kemps with a bit of husband and wife LQ, and VA galore. Good thing I survived the wave of patients last night, huhuhu. I also want to thank our RODs for being funny enough to make us forget the toxicness that we went through.

I'm adjusting well so far but I can't help but get nervous when I'm admitting patients to wards, especially when I'm endorsing to quite intimidating co-nurses. Hahaha. I feel like I'd mess up and get yelled up in no time if I happen to forget something. I'm also having a hard time to do charting. Huhuhuhuuuuu! I guess I need to practice more in regards to that.

And lastly, I miss OR so much, including Sir Carlo. Hihi. Kbye!

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment