Saturday, July 26, 2014

I'm back.. again

I'm back! Sorry for my whole month of silence since I'm just too tired of writing these past few weeks. (I'm currently writing for a sports site this UAAP season.) I just went back from Palawan, two Fridays ago. Well, my lola was sent to the hospital last June 16 and I flew immediately there last June 18. Luckily, my Lola recovered very fast after a week in the hospital. Haha, my family knows my mere presence can already cure Lola's sickness :))

I was already planning to go to Palawan after my training but Lola asked me to stay here in Manila instead. But since unfortunate events are inevitable, so I easily went there after less than a day of preparation. (You gotta follow Mommy's orders) When I arrived, I never left the hospital. Haha, Lola's room was reaaaally comfortable. (Suite room it is!) Aside from that, I enjoyed sleeping (during morning and afternoon) and watching animes, KPop-related shows, and alien-related documentaries :))

I missed being a nurse during my entire stay in the hospital. And yes, I regulate her IV pump sometimes, change her diapers, carry her commode, and prepare her food. It feels good to serve your grandmother specially during the times when she needs you the most. I felt like I served my former granny patients better than her.

During my vacation last year, she asked me to stay there for good but I declined since I felt that I will have a better future here in the city, but last month, I thought that it would be much better if I just went back to the province. Honestly, I already decided that if things won't work out well here in Manila, then I'll go back to my simple life in Palawan. It would be much better if I will stay by my grandmother's side now that she's getting older. I also don't want to leave her because I do miss her every single day.

---
I can't finish this entry. T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment