Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Travel blogs...

I'm kinda fond of reading travel blogs nowadays, maybe because Im so bored with FB and Twitter. While checking Mga Cuyonon FB Group, I found these entries that made me a lot more proud of my place, and aside from that, missing my hometown too :|

http://www.dutchpickle.com/philippines/misc/milagrosa-j-shipping-iloilo-to-palawan.html
http://www.dutchpickle.com/philippines/palawan/cuyo-island-palawan.html#comment-6187

Im really proud to advertise our place, you'll not just gonna love the island but also the people. Our place may not be as beautiful as others, but we can boast the natural wonders that we have. Calm sea, trees, silence, jolly and hospitable people, and also very safe. I can say that we have a zero crime rate, no snatching, no kidnap or holdups. Aside from that, people from our place knows each other! You can roam the whole town proper by just walking, maybe in 1-2 hours then go to the other municipality in just 2-3 hours. You can ride a boat, tricycle, motorcycle or even walk! :))

Cuyo Island Coastline

cuyo port at night

ticket price :))

I really want my orgmates to visit our place, yeah, and that's my dream :)) Accomodation, my treat! Hehe. Well, here's the ticket price for the ship :))

No comments:

Post a Comment