(I typed a long entry already but decided to delete it anyway because I'm tired of typing anyway.)
Sorry to say this but I think I like one of my groupmates. HAHAHA. Of course he's also a nurse, and maybe you've seen him in some of my tagged photos or being mentioned in my recent tweets. Ugh I don't know, I just felt that I like him. K. He's also the same with my former crushes, nothing special. This is weird but I think this crush isn't going anywhere since our training will end this Friday (add 5 more days for thesis revisions and group bondings).
Some may say that he's just average but I think he's intelligent since he was the only one who made our Chapter 1 - 3 in no time. HAHAHA. And then, he's a bit like Tito June Ace who takes care of the kitchen very well. (We had overnights with my groupmates for 2 weekends already) HAHAHA. My groupmate Patricia hacked my FB twice today, posted a crazy status and even tagged the person I'm referring in this entry. Gahd, I'm not even showing any signs of crush but Patricia (I think) has a very good intuition.
Okay, I know this crush will just be short-lived. HAHAHA. BTW, he's cute, tall, and please guess how his eyes look like. KBye.
No comments:
Post a Comment