Sunday, August 4, 2013

Just another untitled post.

Sorry if I usually rant in the morning. It's just that I really hate bad vibes at this time of the day.

Lola called me a while ago, talking about some chuchu things that I need to do. And she also asked me if I'm doing well since I'm not yet ready to go back to Palawan. What irritated me was when she told me that my uncle was kinda mad at me (as always!) that I don't even try to leave him a message or ask him if he's okay abroad.

Knowing myself, I'm not a thoughtful person. I'm lazy asking people what they do in their lives. Well, that's my Tito, so it's kinda different compared to my friends. So I told Lola, "Okey lang yan. Tamad lang akong mangumusta." You can't blame me for being like that. Hello? He was also mad at me in college when he learned that I was also in Advo, that I don't concentrate in Nursing. So what?

Not that I'm a badass niece, I usually go against the flow in our family, whenever I want to. And hello again, it's just a petty thing that your niece will forget to check you out, or ask if you're fine out there. I will not even care if other people forgot to check me out to. I really wont mind. Really.

Papa, Mommy, and Lola doesn't even mind if I dont call or text them. They'll be the one to call me first. Well sorry if my uncle doesn't know me that much. I apologize.

No comments:

Post a Comment