It's been a while since I last posted here and to make this blog still alive, I just want to update y'all (may viewers pa ba ako?), I passed my NMC-Computer Based Test!!!! It's still one-third of the exams that I have to take this year (alongside OSCE and NCLEX) and one-half of my exams to be a UKRN (OSCE is the other one).
Honestly, I've been through a lot of mental and emotional rollercoaster before my exams so I'm really proud that I was able to pass it. Right now, I'm quite worried with my health status and I hope I'd gain weight in the coming months in preparation for my medical check up.
I wanted to post something about my NMC CBT experiences but I think it'll just be the same with Kweni Chronicles since I've read her blog a lot. Any, I might decide to post the entire NMC exams thing once I pass the OSCE since it's the harder one (practical exam).
I'm leaving my dorm next month once I'm finished with my papers and docs. I'm moving back to Puerto Princesa since I miss Lola and my chillax life. I do really hope that I'd gain weight by eating a lot and working out (Tito got a mini gym at home, so yeah).
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment