Friday, November 6, 2015

Will. Drive. Motivation.

These days, I feel like dragging myself to work. I just want to be on my bed the entire day and sleep. When I'm at work, I can't wait for my 2 days off so that I could rest my heavily battered self.

Sometimes I feel so lazy about going to work. There are times that I regret taking up this profession. I could've chose a course that will make me work in an office, not in a hospital where every seconds matters. I should've chose to be an accountant just like my mom so that I'll be working in an office setting (but lola said that I won't even be an accountant in my dreams because I'm so bad in mathematics). I'm losing a bit of my drive because of the current work conditions that I'm experiencing. (I know that I'll have to deal much worse that what I'm experiencing right now.)

Personal drive, will, inspiration: That's what I'm lacking right now. Honestly speaking, that's where I gather my strength, but the absence of it makes me a weak. Well, I'm losing it right now as you predicted. I'm a person who gets motivation from my surrounding, but loses it when I have nothing to get out of it. I guess I'll get motivated or inspired again once I try to apply for work abroad. You must be saying that I should get my motivation to do well at work bu thinking about going abroad, well, it doesn't work that way.


Well, my thoughts is a mess right now. I can't pit this post into a complete conclusion. Bye

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment